New York City is one of the most amazing cities in the world. In fact,comparing it to any other city would simply do injustice to it as the city has its own significance and value that stand incomparable to those of any other city.
The city is greatly hyped for having more entertainment than any other city in the world and energy, higher than most other parts of the world and very rightly so.This city can only be experienced rightly when it is visited. Reading about the largest city in the United States or watching it on the television might be a lot of fun but on landing here, the attitude changes completely. The excitement, happiness, energy and amazement felt now are way too high than what is felt otherwise.
New York City Guide is a city full of expectations, and it always fulfils them. There is so much to do in this city that you’ll never want to leave.
1. New York Botanical Garden. If you take the metro north at Grand Central terminal, then go to Botanical Garden station, you’ll be at the garden. There are 250 acres of wonderful garden to enjoy and explore. You can have lunch at the Garden Cafe and if it is a nice day you can spend the whole afternoon there!
2. Visit the Village. The Village is a place where there are lots of shops, especially on St. Mark’s Place. You can shop to your heart’s content at there is just about anything there for you to get your hands on! Or, if you prefer, sit in one of the pretty cafes or nearby restaurants around me and watch the world go by.
3. Empire State Building. You cannot go to New York without seeing this iconic building. You should remember to take a camera, as these are shots you’ll never want to forget!
4. American Museum of Natural History. There is lots to see and do at this museum, including galleries on animals, dinosaurs, astronomy, ancient human history, and so on. You could also visit its sister building, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, which is great for anyone interested in art or history.
5. Statue of Liberty. This is another iconic New York statue and something which no one will want to leave New York without visiting. It is not only an amazing piece of art, but a great American symbol. Remember your camera!
6. Times Square. In Times Square you will see everything from a whole host of restaurants near me , bars, top bistros to theatres. The atmosphere in Times Square is always extraordinary, and it has a great buzz about it which cannot be denied. You can visit here for just a day, but you will need a whole day to explore!
7. China town. China town is a favourite place to hang out. Little Italy is also not too far away, so make sure you visit there too. There are many ethnic cookware shops, sweet shops, import stores and cafes. There are plenty of winding streets which you could get lost in, so use maps on your phone or City Guide Directory (or a real life map!) to guide yourself around so you don’t end up getting stuck in a loop!
New York City has some of the world’s finest museums while its parks are popular all around the globe. Theatres, bars and nightclubs are innumerable here and range from normally priced ones to avant-garde ones. Same is the case with restaurants and eating out in New York is highly splendid and diverse. In this fashionable city, roaming around in cars is a very bad idea. It has so much to offer that explorations are only possible while walking by foot.
To find more infos about New York’s restaurants, hotels, museums, nightlife, atractions , please visit http://www.city-guide.us/city/new-york